Re: Selective Extinction

Gigi Babcock or Ralph Miller III wrote:

> Crocs are another case, too, due to their primarily aquatic lifestyle.
> Fresh water fish, amphibians and turtles seem to have also managed quite
> well.  Were the first surviving crocodilians large or small species?

I have a vague recollection that the last time this particular
discussion came up, someone (Paul Willis perhaps?) identified a
crocdillian species that existed on both sides of the KT that was known
from 18 foot specimens.  Perhaps the actual species name floats
somewheres in the archives
--
           Betty Cunningham