The horned dinosaurs book

        I have been ill for the past week and I have not looked at my e-mail
during that time so I apolligize if this is not new.
        I read a lot about people needing to find the book "The Horned
Dinosaurs" and not being able to locate it.  Well, I was flipping through
December issue of Earth and I saw an ad for the book from Princeton
University Press.  The ISBN # is 0-691-02882-6. The phone # is 800-777-4726.
The cost is $35.00.
I hope this helps somone.

-Hatch