Re: Genera status

At 08:35 AM 11/5/97 +0800, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me what the current status of these genera is? Are they all
>still nomina nuda pending proper description publication?
>Altirhinus (does SVP presentation count or do we wait for Normans paper to
>appear?

Invalid until January.

>Rinchenia

Not formal.

>Ligabueino

Formally published already: maybe George has the ref handy.

>Rayososaurus (any confirmation if this is actually Limaysaurus, Tom?)

No, Rayososaurus is NOT Limaysaurus.  Limaysaurus is Rebbachisaurus
tessonei.  Rayososaurus was formally described in the same paper as Ligabuenio.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661