...elephants?

OK. I know this is not about dinosaurs....
But it is soo _cool_ that It _has_ to interest you all. So I*m sending
the letter:

Four NEW Elephant species!!!

They are previously thayght to belong to Loxodonta and Elphas (and some
may still belong to them!) But one indian species, turns out to be
allmost skinned! And it is much bigger than the well known Elphas, it has
a kind of Mammuthus topped head, and a strange formed tail, this may be a
separate genus or species. A Pigmy elephant was previously thaught to be
sick Loxodonta africana, but is now seen in big herds, of 1-1,5 metre
tall elephants. This one may allso be a separate genus, or species. Then
two Loxodonta, which may be new species or subspecies, which are a
forrest elephant and a savana elephant. They are a bit smaller than the
known Loxodonta. They are not yet described.

Hope this was of interest, even if it was not about dinosaurs!!!
:)

-DinosØMP

Some propaganda:

Bah! Why go watch JP, or LW?
Why spend money on a lot of foolish dinosaur books?
Why cry out the salt tears, because they didn't have the dinosaur stuff
you wanted?
When you can enjoy all that, et the same time, just by clicking on the
below!

http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

Have fun!