Velociraptor

I am more than just a little confused.  I have been doing some research on
dinosaurs and I found that Velociraptor had a size of 1.8m.  I want to know
if this is correct.  I am under the understanding that Velociraptor was only
about .8m tall. This information came from the Dinosaur Hunter Interactive
software which I just picked up.  I am also interested in knowing if the
correct weight was 15kg.  This seems a bit light for a 1.8m tall animal.
Thanks in advance.
-Hatch :)

PS - I know that this was one of many mistakes in Jurassic Park and I want
to make sure befor I play the movie for my Earth science students.  We will
proceed to rip the movie apart after watching it.
Thanks again