A few lengths

I would like to know if anybody has the following measurements (in mm if
possible):

-tibia and metatarsus (have they found it yet?) of Giganotosaurus

-skull and metatarsus of MOR 555 (Tyrannosaurus)

-metatarsus of the new FMNH Tyrannosaurus (the trademarked one from the
Sotheby's auction)

Thank you in advance for any of the information.

Darryl  <dinoguy@interlog.com
Visit my webpage at:
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy
Okay, I admit it.  I killed the dinosaurs!!!  I did it in cold
(not warm, not anything in between) blood.  There, now
the question is settled once and for all!!