Re: DINORESTORATIONS

Welcome back DinoG!  Are there any other "spines" (or whatever you call
these protriusions a la iguanas) from the sauropod dorsal midlines known?
Visual info as resource material, if made widely available, would help the
cause of accuracy in paleoart.  It would be good if more shown, more often,
so that artists could use it.

----------
> From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
> To: vonrex@gte.net; GSP1954@aol.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: DINORESTORATIONS
> Date: Thursday, November 06, 1997 7:54 PM
>
> In a message dated 97-10-08 00:37:16 EDT, vonrex@gte.net (Peter Von
Sholly)
> writes:
>
> << Speaking of the sauropos skin decorations, what is this "increasing
fossil
>  evidence" and where can we see it?  That sounds very interesting but
I've