Apology

I must apologize to the list for the last message I sent regarding
pneumatic air scribes and Vinac. I mailed the message to myself and sent a
copy to the list. because of this it came across as addressed to me and
appeared as if it were a spam attack to individuals instead of a posted
message to the list.  The message was posted with the list and I apologize
to all for any grief I may have caused. ( I understand that with good
behavior, I will be removed from the rack some time next week.  It's a good
thing I can type with my nose, but what a pain!)
George Winters, President
Global Expos
174 Broad St.,P.O. Box 305
Glens Falls, NY 12801