Re: Plural Carnotaurus

David Krentz wrote:

>                       Subject:                              Time:  8:47 PM
>   OFFICE MEMO         Plural Carnotaurus                    Date:  11/6/97
>
>   Which is a correct term for a group of Carnotaurus.
> Carnotaurus' or Carnotaurs?
>
> David Krentz

        I would assume the first is the more correct. The second
would more likely be a short hand version, the sort of thing you
would read in one of Bakker's books (as in brontosaurs, 'raptors
etc). The technical term would probably be Carnotauri.
        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia

        Dinosaur Reconstructions:
        Australian Dinosaurs: