Re: Dino list breakfast

In a message dated 97-10-11 03:35:41 EDT, sj@io.com writes:

<< The dino list breakfast was fun - thanks to Mary Kirkaldy for on-site
 organizing and taking many photos! About 20 people showed up. Wish Dr.
 Willis could have been here - I wanted to meet you, Paul! Maybe next year.
 Hope this event becomes a tradition. >>

Absolutely agree. Too bad we were just a little rushed to get to the dinosaur
talks that started right after. Next year, perhaps we could get together on a
day when there aren't any early-morning dino talks, so we could sit around and
yak a bit longer.