Museum of the Rockies

   For anyone interested The MOR's Paleontology Department is setting up a
web page. Right now it isn't complete, but it does have images and info about
a lot of the fossils in their collection.  The URL for the Paleo page is
http://museum.montana.edu.  Like I said it isn't complete yet,
as soon as it is completely finished I'll send another message.  The MOR's
homepage is complete though.  You can get there by entering the URL
http://www.montana.edu/wwwmor
    Also the MOR just recently found a Torosaurus skull, I don't have any info
on it yet, but I'll post it as soon as I get more.

Larry Akins