Re: gender

In a message dated 97-10-11 03:13:48 EDT, martz@holly.ColoState.EDU writes:

<< The proximal chevron character is an unpublished suggestion Larson
 made before Sue was confiscated; I am looking forward to seeing if
 subsequent preparation and study bears it out.   >>

Not unpublished. The article is by Larson and is titled "Tyrannosaurus sex."
It appeared in a 1994 issue of the MAPS digest as well as another place in
substantially the same form. Can't recall where off the top of my head, but
keep looking.