Re: Dinosaur Portfolios?

In a message dated 97-10-21 15:04:39 EDT, david_krentz@fa.disney.com writes:

<< George, I know you're out there. >>

Still recovering from the financial burden of supporting a totally invalid
parent for two years with round-the-clock care. Tried to increase my income
by starting Folios in 1996, but sales were well short of expectations:
>gross< sales (including all advance orders for #2 up), let alone net profit,
from issue #1 didn't even cover my winter heating bill in Buffalo. Things are
coming together slowly; be patient. Nobody wants to see Folios #2, 3, 4, etc.
more than I do.