Re: (correction)Information Request

     In my message I asked for references I could use for my speech, not
subjects.  In all I've only gotten 2 messages giving me information, all the
others have been on what my main idea should be.  I already know what I will
have as my main idea.  Please refer me to some good books or web sites on the
dinosaur-bird controversy.  I didn't get the response I had wanted.  I'm
asking for a little more of a response this time. I only have 2 weeks left
before I give this speech, and I don't have nearly enough references
(especially web pages).  To those of you that did give me references, thanks.
If anyone else has any good references PLEASE let me know.

Larry Akins