Bone identification

A friend of mine who lives in Wyoming sent me some small (less than
2-feet) dinosaur bones he stumbled across while hiking on a rancher's
land (yes, there is verification these are from private land!). These
were in pieces and I have put most of them back together, but I am
having trouble determining the species and type of bones. I believe
these are theropod based on size, slender nature, etc.  They are from
the Jurassic-age Morrison formation in the Big Horn Basin. I am willing
to send either photos or the bones themselves to someone willing to
attempt identification and will also enclose return shipping costs.
Anyone out there an 'expert' in Jurassic dinosaurs who would be willing
to attempt an identification?

Thank you,
Bob Simon
New Orleans, Louisiana