Albertosaurus For Sale

I know the list frowns on advertisements, but some members might be
interested in a posting I received today on Paleonet concerning an
Albertosaurus skeleton for sale, apparently by the family that owns the
ranch where Jack Horner studied "egg mountain." I have no connections of
any sort with these people or the original poster of the message, and only
bring the matter to your attention because of the importance of this site
in recent dinosaur studies. Please respond off list if you wish to see the
full text of the message.

Thomas B. Kellogg
Professor of Geological Sciences
  and Quaternary Studies
5790 Edward T. Bryand Global Sciences Center
University of Maine
Orono, ME  04469-5790

(207) 581-2194
(207) 581-1203 fax