Re: (correction)Information Request

Larry --

Here's the only url you need:

        http://www.lib.montana.edu/

It's your library -- go there and ask for help. Don't expect the
dinosaur listserv group to do your research for you, especially
when you have a good library *and*  one of the best vertebrate
paleontology museums right in your back yard...

Elizabeth

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 akins@msu.oscs.montana.edu wrote:

>      In my message I asked for references I could use for my speech, not
> subjects.  In all I've only gotten 2 messages giving me information, all the
> others have been on what my main idea should be.  I already know what I will
> have as my main idea.  Please refer me to some good books or web sites on the
> dinosaur-bird controversy.  I didn't get the response I had wanted.  I'm
> asking for a little more of a response this time. I only have 2 weeks left
> before I give this speech, and I don't have nearly enough references
> (especially web pages).  To those of you that did give me references, thanks.
>
> If anyone else has any good references PLEASE let me know.
>
> Larry Akins

Elizabeth McGee                                 San Jose State University
Asst. Professor                                 San Jose, CA  95192-0100
Department of Biological Sciences               408-924-5277 (voice)
 & Science Education                            408-924-4840 (fax)

                "Bending young minds one neuron at a time"