Arboreal Dinosaurs

Hi everyone,
Recently there were some posts about dinosaurs leaning *on* trees -
what about dinosaurs living *in*  trees? If I recall correctly Crichton
put Othnielia in trees in JP and  I've seen numerous restorations of
small theropods and ornithopods in trees(ornitholestes &
hypsilophodon,etc...). I don't know if this has already been discussed
or is a settled issue, I've kinda been out of dinosaurs since I was
about 12(Im 16 now.).
                              Good Evening,
                                       BHR