THESCELOSAURUS

To all:

Having perused Farlow and Brett-Surman's new volume, I came upon a skeletal
reconstruction of _Thescelosaurus neglectus_ with a very weird skull.  My
question is, has there been any new material discovered since about 1973 or
so when Galton published his big paper on this beast?  Back then all that was
known was a fragmentary skull cap and isolated teeth.  Has the sutuation
changed at all?  If it has, where has it been published, or when might it be?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

Frankly, I find the very idea of a smart bug offensive