Velociraptor size per JP's paraphernalia

I have a poster circa 1993 with 4 dinosaurs on it credited to Sam
Winston's studio at home that shows scale. It states that Velociraptors
stand about 6 feet tall.

If prompted I'll find out the actual artist's name -- it wasn't the
very friendly Ricard DelGado tho'...

Now the other paraphernalia - like plastic cups from Carl's Jr or
Burger King ( I forget which ) state the Velociraptors are 9 feet
tall.

Could it be the fast food folks mistook length for height? And
we could blame them for misleading the general public.

- Alan

PS  Anyone read Gon?