Cataloguing Software

Patti Mason asks:

>I am specifically wondering
about software that categorizes/identifies vertebrate/invertebrate
fossils/dinosaurs  and/or minerals/rocks.

If you use your web browser to search for dealers in collectibles,
especially "web malls," you'll find vendors of a wide variety of software
for cataloguing collections. I have never seen anything purpose-built for
fossil collectors, but there are lots of general packages available.

- SJ, who also collects Fiesta, even if it's not in his .sig

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
  Learn Web or die - http://www.sjgames.com/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.