Re: Lost World sauropod (was Re: _Velociraptor_ or Size)

If I remember correctly, Glut used to do alot with movie,comic book, and
cartoon dinosaurs (this is the same Glut who wrote the novel version of
The Empire Strikes Back?). Again, if I remember correctly he did an
interview for a dinosaur documentary where he is in his office surrounded
by dinosaur movie posters, toys, comic books, etc. and says something to
the effect that you don't have to be a scientist to love and write about
dinosaurs.  This has been a long time ago so my memory of this is a little
vague.  Anyway, he may be someone you might want to ask some of these
dinosaur movie-related questions of.

Just a suggestion,

Casey T.
TUCKERCJ@MUohio.edu
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio
<snip>
> >by
> >> Delgado, was the first life restoration of that dinosaur. Or was it
> >O.Abel's
> >> drawing? Anyone?

<Monster snip>
 O'Brien