Re: Lost World sauropod (was Re: _Velociraptor_ or Size)

My only real reference is the Afterword to _The New Dinosaurs: An
Alternative Evolution_ by Dougal Dixon in regards to the other Delgado.
But I understand there is "found" film on "The Lost World" with all
sorts
of visual fun.  Such as the "raging" misplaced dinosaur swimming back to
White Maple Land.

- Alan