Re: Lost World sauropod (was Re: _Velociraptor_ or Size)

For those of you who just arrived on this list, and for anyone else who missed
this, you can check our endless series:

Celluloid Dinosaurs

especially:

"Save The Lost World Now" at

http://www.dinosaur.org/lostworld.htm

for ever changing articles on the "state" of the 1925 The Lost World.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of
the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure story for the whole family by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502