Re: My baby has been born

<<       This is to let everybody know that the book I put together with Dr.
  >      Mikey Brett-Surman, _The Complete Dinosaur_, is now in print.

  I saw a copy of this book at Barnes & Noble last night! >>

 Not only that, the B&N copies are still the first printings. Finally got
one.
 Marvelous book!

I picked up my copy while at the Smithsonian the other day. Kudos to the Mike
and dr. Farlow!

Also kudos to the Smithsonian for one Hell of a mineral exhibit which was
recently reopend!

Regards,

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/geological Studies (relegated to lurker until after finals!)