Re: THESCELOSAURUS

The MOR just recently found a Thescelosaurus skeleton.  It is believed to be
totally complete including the skull.  The skeleton was found in Makoshika(?)
State Park in eastern Montana.  The skull was found detached from the rest of
the skeleton about 10-20 feet away.  The skull is also believed to be totally
complete.  The skeleton is being prepared right now, but it will take a long
time because of the matrix it was found in (an extremely hard sandstone).  I
have no clue when it will be published.

Larry Akins

PS sorry about the last message I sent out (slip of the fingers)