Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #80

In a message dated 97-11-15 03:05:36 EST, George tallies:

> Features new genus and species _Siluosaurus zhangqiani Dong, 1997_, based
on
>  two teeth. Silu: Chinese for "Silk Road."

I was under the impression that teeth alone were not diagnostic...is more of
the skeleton known and not described, or can individual teeth just not be
assigned to an already extant genus?  Or am I completely wrong? :-)

In any case, _Siluossaurus_ is certainly a beautiful name.

MITCH