Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #80

In a message dated 97-11-15 11:15:34 EST, PELLUCIDAR writes:

<< I was under the impression that teeth alone were not diagnostic...is more
of the skeleton known and not described, or can individual teeth just not be
assigned to an already extant genus?  Or am I completely wrong? :-) >>

Heaven knows whether the genus is valid; I was only reporting the new name.