Re: Elmsauridae, What happened at SVP?

In a message dated 97-11-16 01:06:57 EST, roger@arkansas.net writes:

<<  Is it possible that George O. has evidence spread across the
 spectrum of little thropods of his BCF thinking? ( Notice I didn't use the
 term "theory"). >>

You >should< use the term "theory," because it's a better-developed theory
than the ad hoc "standard model" of theropod-bird relationships (which I've
called the BADD model). BCF is a unified theoretical model that makes
falsifiable predictions about dinosaur-bird phylogeny and functional anatomy.