Siluosaurus

On 15 Nov 97 at 11:14, PELLUCIDAR@aol.com wrote:

> > Features new genus and species _Siluosaurus zhangqiani Dong,
> > 1997_, based on two teeth. Silu: Chinese for "Silk Road."
>
> In any case, _Siluossaurus_ is certainly a beautiful name.

Yes. And it will now always have an association with the music Silk
Road by Kitaro (at least for me). And perhaps the other way around
too. Perhaps from now on I'll think of dinosaurs whenever I hear that
piece of music... ;-)

[Well, I'l go back to lurking instead of filling up the list with
useless and offtopic stuff like this.]

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej