Re: Obligatory parental nest attendance.

In re: dino eggs bigger than turtle eggs: We have on display two fossilized
eggs, prepared by Terry Manning (cover story in National Geographic back in
April '95 I believe, don't have it in front of me). There is no apparent
difference in size, shape, etc. I recall in my research for the display that
Manning made the remark that he had great difficulty telling the two apart,
and often spent months working on the eggs before he discovered which it
really was. Several other eggs in our possession from different sources also
appear to be about the same size.
Ellen Sue Blakey, Education Director
The Wyoming Dinosaur Center/ Big Horn Basin Foundation