Gored to death

Greetings all,

I've read the posting(s) concerning the Montana Tyraanosaur, with some
interest. Naturally I'm glad the specimen was discovered, and that it may
turn out to be a really big one. I'm also happy that it will stay in
Montana for various reasons, if that really happens.

The sour grapes aspect is that we are subjectd to political doublespeak. I
suppose all the coal, oil, gold, and other valueable mineral resources
found on "government" land is now offically property of the people in tha
state it was found. Boy we Arkansas folks are going to be sweatin' next
summer without that Wyoming coal to fire our powerplants, and thus runour
AC.

Sorry, couldn't let this pass.

Roger A. Stephenson
Hell Creek Homey