"Megaraptor"?

Two people have independently e-mailed me about a new species of giant
South American dromaeosaurid (bigger than _Utahraptor_!) described in the
latest National Geographic.  I was going to wait for the issue to arrive
at UMBC's library, but I've run out of patience! I wanna know more about
this thing!

What's a dromaeosaur doing in South America? What's known of it? Are they
really going to name it "Megaraptor"? (I hope so, because I've already put
it on my website -- yes, I'll put up a new name before the drop of a hat.)

Thanks in advance--

--T. Mike Keesey
tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu
http://umbc.edu/~tkeese1 -- Dinosaur Web Pages