Dino Museum Thank You!

We received so much wonderful information, that it is a little easier to
thank everyone all at once.

The information is being gathered in connection with International
Dinosaur Month 1999, and we will undoubtedly post it in the near future
at DIG in case any of you would like this data as well.

Once we've digested it a little bit, we'll post a notice of what we have
and what we're missing as it may be of use to some of you.

Thank you all again.

E. Summer

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502