Australian mammal remains

Just about every news program in Melbourne last night
ran the story about the mammal jaw found at the Inverloch rock
platform site in south eastern Australia, dating to around 115 MYA.
Apparently it has been dubbed "Mighty Mouse" or some such silly
name, and the news program I saw (I was in a restaurant at the time,
so hearing it was a bit of a strain) seemed to suggest that it was
the oldest mammal remains anywhere. Surely not? I've got an old
palaeontological book from the early 1980s that mentions Triassic
mammal remains.
        If the name "Mighty Mouse" is anything to go by, could it
be the world oldest rodent? Having seen the story in a restaurant
on four different TVs simultaneously (only one with sound) I
don't have much in the way of details, but the Drs Rich seemed quite
excited about the find. Does anyone out there, unlike myself at
this stage, actually know anything about the find?
        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia

        Dinosaur Reconstructions:
        Australian Dinosaurs: