Farlow Encyclopedia

 I have just about a week ago bought _ The Complete Dinosaur _ and I
want to congratulate Jim for the _ EXCELLENT _ work on the book. The
book was well organized, the authors had a lot to say, and the whole
thing was great! Tom Holtz did an excellent job in his articles. The _
Segnosauria ( Therizinosaurs ) _ section was excellent. Same with the
Sauropoda section. The whole book was great! Congratulations.

 WMattTroutman