Re: Farlow Encyclopedia

>  The whole book was great!

    Indeed it is -- and it's a marvel of layout and production! Too bad the
endflap of the dustcover documents the tragic loss of both esteemed co-editors
into the maws of assorted monstrous, extinct beasts. We'll all miss them
terribly while cherishing their seminal, wonderful, totally accessible work,
with every due praise to all contributors, whose clarity of language and depth
of coverage deserve special mention.
    I propose we erect shrines (candles optional) in honour of Farlow and
Brett-Surman. Perhaps, if we appease their spirits, they will grace us with yet
more dinosaurian gems. :-)

-=Tuck=-