Mammals

 I have been recently been reading up on Mesozoic mammal remains in the
new evidence of the placental from Austrailia. I have one thing to say:
mammal postcranial anatomy is easy, teeth are hard, and cranial anatomy
is just so uniform. Its a shame dinosaurs are so interesting, I may want
to study mammals.
 But let me get back on task. The intrepretation of the mammal being a
placental is probably correct. It seems to have a tribosphenic molar,
which at least guarantees that it is a "Eupantothere", part of a group
ancestral to Therians ( Deltatherium {sp?}, Metatherians, Eutherians.)
 Now how this correlates to dinosaurs ( this is a dinosaur list ), I
think that a phylogeneic anaylis should be done on dinosaurs using just
their teeth ( similiar to Weishampel et Horner using life history data.)
What do you think everyone. ( Never mind the undiagnostic nature of the
dinosaur tooth, it will be interesting.)

 And also; did any of you catch the Simpsons? Stephen J. Gould was a
special guest. Very funny. Now if only they could get him on South Park
or SNL.

 WMattTroutman