lungs

I haven't had a chance to read the posts lately so I don't know whether this
topic has been brushed on before or not.  Nevertheless, I read today in the
Detroit Free Press that a certain John Ruben, a paleontologist at Oregon
State University, has found evidence that he thinks may prove that birds are
not direct descendents from dinosaurs.  He goes further to include that his
findings also may prove that all dinosaurs may not have been warm-blooded.
 The paper neglected to mention the dinosaur discovered and was very short
and vague.  I was wondering is anyone knew anything about this topic and what
dinosaur it was that is responsible for this debate.

Thank You,

Molator@aol.com