Web site test

I managed to upload the latest version of my dinosaur web page to the AOL
server, circumventing their "Personal Publisher" software, which doesn't
work, but I'm not yet confident that the procedure I used has yielded a page
someone can read other than me. I appreciate it if a few list members would
go there from their own computers and check that

(1) a photo of my Apatosaurus model appears;

(2) the date of latest update is 11/22/97;

(3) the Dinosaur Genera List count is 817; and

(4) a visitor counter appears at the end of the page.

The URL is: http://members.aol.com/Dinogeorge/index.html

Please reply off list. Thanks!