Re: chickens = trex instructions

The source is a book called MAKE YOR OWN  DINOSAUR OUT OF CHICKEN BONES.
it's fairly new and will be either in your bookstore's science section, kids
section, or humor section as a trade paperback.

 Make Your Own Dinosaur Out of Chicken Bones
               Chris McGowan, Illustrated by Julian Mulock, HarperCollins
Publishers, 1997, ISBN 0-06-095226-1