Mr. Z rex

Some of you may have heard of the Tyrannosaurus specimen that has been
nicknamed "Mr. Z. rex".  It is in private hands, and thus (SFAIK) it
is not accessible to public inspection.  The owner would like people
to have a chance to see it, however, and thus there is a site which
contains photos of some of the bones that have been prepped out.
There are a lot of images at the site, and I had to be persistent to
get them to show up -- try reloading the page if you have problems,
since that ultimately worked for me.  In any case you probably don't
want to try this with a slow modem.  But to see the images, go to:

http://home1.gte.net/docpaleo/rex.htm

Happy viewing!

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)