Re: Oz dromaeosaurs(Re: Megaraptor)

Brian Choo wrote:

> You are right in that the Australian dromaeosaur material is based solely
> on teeth (over 30 teeth known from Dinosaur Cove and Flat Rocks in
> Victoria)
<BIG SNIP>

        What about the partial humerous from the Giralia ranges in
Western Australia? Is it too fragmentary to be assigned to the
dromaeosauridae with any confidence, or has it been completely
discounted? I seem to remember that, if dromaeosaurian, it would
have belonged to a 3 metre+ Deinonychus-sized individual.
        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia

        Dinosaur Reconstructions:
        Australian Dinosaurs: