RE: alert!

Unfortunately, John, there are now two viruses that have "infected" email.
both of these viruses "infect" only files into which the email may be copied.
 Neither can get to directories or any type of root file.

John Ellingson
Madison, WI

For those of you who don't know me,  it is time for me to come out of the
closet. I am not a paleontologist.. Geology was my undergrad major. I no
longer practice law. I am the founder and president of two artifical
intelligence software companies. Our products are used to verify identities
and detect misused ones.  Our most widespread application is in use by over
12,000 banks in the US.