Re: Megaraptor

I wrote:
>Excuse me, I have to go calculate the jadeite+quartz/anorthite phase
>boundary...
        Lest I look like a complete idiot: This should obviously be the
jadeite+quartz/albite phase boundary so many of us have been whipped with in
petrology and geochemistry courses. I've been messing with this S*H**T 'till
my face turned BLUE, so I hope you'll understand the slip-up.
        Sorry, that was a pathetic... Back to dinosaurs...
        Wagner

        "Chimp here does the killing." - Doug Mackenzie