Scotty the T-Rex Question

I am looking for information about a Tyrannosaurus specimen
discovered in Eastend, Saskatchewan and dubbed 'Scotty'. Does anyone
know the percentage and sections recovered, the size estimate, and
the current disposition of the fossilized remains?
     I would appreciate any information that members of the list
could provide.

                                                        Thanks In Advance

                                                                Tony Lea