Re: Cryolophosaurus

Larry "Raptor" Akins wrote:

> I haven't heard too much about Cryolophosaurus since it was discovered.  I
> was just wondering if anyone has any information on it.

Mike Milbourne (of Mesozoic World) has done quite a bit a research on this
animal's skull in association with Bill Hammer. A cast of his
_Cryolophosaurus_
skull sculpture (11 inches long) is now available through The Dinosaur
Studio. See the ad in the latest issue of Prehistoric Times or The Dinosaur
Studio web-site (http://www.dinosaurstudio.com) for ordering info.

Mike has created an awesomely beautiful reconstruction of a really bizarre
theropod. As far as I know, he's the only paleolife illustrator to have
done serious work with this dinosaur.

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)