Re: Cryolophosaurus

ou wrote:

>Mike Milbourne (of Mesozoic World) has done quite a bit a research on this
>animal's skull in association with Bill Hammer. A cast of his
>_Cryolophosaurus_
>skull sculpture (11 inches long) is now available through The Dinosaur
>Studio. See the ad in the latest issue of Prehistoric Times or The Dinosaur
>Studio web-site (http://www.dinosaurstudio.com) for ordering info.
>
>Mike has created an awesomely beautiful reconstruction of a really bizarre
>theropod. As far as I know, he's the only paleolife illustrator to have
>done serious work with this dinosaur.

I'm a bit hesatant about how he has the crest. I thought it was a single solid
crest. I'll ask Hammer if I see him at the SVP.

Bill Stout has done some work on a restoration of Cryolophosaurus.

I'm not sure what to think of M. Milborne, his commentary about
Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus is way way off.

Tracy