RE:about those claws

Iagree with the idea that the hand claws did most damage, but the toe claws
were still excellent weapons, or whatever else they could be used for.  It's
extremely hypothetical, but it may be possible for different Dromey genus or
even species to each kill a different way, and use their for different
things ie. climbing, mating rituals, scratching, grooming, or almost anything
else. My three main uses though are, aid in killing, climbing,and mating
rituals.     I'm always open to new ideas.
    Larry "Raptor" Akins