Re: COMPLETE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE

RaptorRKC@aol.com writes:
> Subject: COMPLETE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE

> I really need a copy of GSP's latest book ... but I have absolutely no
clue
> where and how to get it.  Any of you who have a copy ... share with me
your
> SECRET!!!

You're of course referring to _The Complete Illustrated Guide to Dinosaur
Skeletons_, by Gregory S. Paul, published by Gakken Mook,
ISBN4-05-400656-6, 98 pp., with 15 pp. in color, in Japanese with English
translation, featuring (among other great things) full-color painted
dinosaur life restorations, numerous skeletal restorations in multiple
views, and text which is entitled: "Restoring the Life Appearance of
Dinosaurs."  As you probably know already, this indispensable reference
book is hard to find stateside because it has been published exclusively in
Japan.  Lest you irreparably damage your keyboard with Pavlovian spittle, I
will tell you where I GOT MINE.

I special-ordered my copy from:

Kinokuniya Book Stores of America Company, Limited
1581 Webster
San Francisco CA
(415) 567-7625

It costs $51.00 plus shipping.  If you know of another Kinokuniya Book
Store nearer to you, that should work, too.

Enjoy!

Ralph Miller III <gbabcock@best.com>